COME WALK WITH US
our team is growing! we’re looking for fun-loving, reliable, creative, energetic folks to join our tight-knit crew of dogwalk walkers and cat obeyers. think you might be a good fit? complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!
DOGWALKER HAPPY TAILS
“Working for Dogwalk was by far my favorite job I’ve ever had! Not only the flexibility, the COUNTLESS cute animals obviously, and the time active and outdoors, but most especially Beth’s kind-hearted, down to earth nature made this my favorite job and favorite boss lady. This is definitely a job for someone with a lot of attention to detail who really loves to walk! I was so sad to leave when life took me elsewhere, but I’m always grateful I got to work with a great team in a great city with great animals. 12/10 recommend! The greatest antidote to the 9-5 office grind.” M.K.D. dogwalker 2015 – 2016
full job description
we are seeking new independent contractors to work up to 5 days a week walking dogs. there may be some cat care from time to time but mostly we are focusing on daily dog walking services.
schedules may vary slightly from week to week. we are seeking candidates that have flexibility to work some mornings, mid-days and late afternoons (our hours are 7am – 7 pm m-f). we strive to accommodate each team member’s scheduling needs as much as possible, creating a strong dogwalking team – we strive to support one another!
independent contractors are compensated based on the specifics of each job they do, on average making $15+/hr. we also offer Paid Time Off, earned as you walk!
* at least 20 years of age
* solid dog handling skills and clear understanding of dog and cat behavior, or a willingness to learn
* willing to work outside in all types of weather
* ability to walk 5 miles or more per day
* agree to a background check
* have a dependable car, good driving record and valid driver’s license
* have a smart phone and daily internet access
* ability to have fun and be in the moment
* applicants must live in or very close to durham, nc
* proof of covid-19 vaccination
"*" indicates required fields